“Silence is connected to every failure I’ve ever had;
for not speaking up because I didn’t want to rock the boat.”
- Danielle La Porte, The Moment HQ podcast
I felt very honoured to sit down with Danielle and have a heart to heart about life, our learnings and lessons, love and keeping it real. I’ve interviewed a lot of people over the years, and when I meet someone who speaks from their heart, you can really feel it. Her sweet, soft and very grounded nature coupled with quick-wit and infectious laugh was just a delight to be in the presence of.
Danielle La Porte is a speaker, and the author of The Desire Map: a guide to creating goals with soul, The Firestarter sessions: A guide to creating success on your own terms and infamous for her daily truth bombs. And her definition of holistic includes green juice and very loud rock and n roll.
Today we’re talking about the release of her latest book White Hot Truth: Clarity for keeping it real on your spiritual path - from one seeker to another.
What I loved most about reading this book, was that it wasn’t a book telling me what the Truth is, but rather a written journey encouraging the reader to find their own White Hot Truth.
You can read my book review here.
- Why was it important for her to write White Hot Truth
- The beautiful paradox of contradictions
- The importance of healthy boundaries
- Why a ‘spiritual bypass’ is not the answer and how you can keep it real
- What truth Danielle learnt about herself in writing the book
- Danielle breaks down why “pre-determinism is philosophical bullshit”
- A piece of wisdom she’s learnt through her own challenges for anyone who’s going through great pain
Don’t miss our signature questions:
- What career she’d attempt if she wasn’t in this one?
- What’s Danielle believes is her greatest asset?
- What moves her?
- The greatest piece of wisdom she’s been given.